What’s New at Flinchy’s?
We love FlinchyPalooza so much, we’re celebrating twice!
- Saturday, August 8th: Flinchy Mini-Palooza at the City Island Beach and on River. Bands will be on the Island – attendance is free. Starts about 2:00 p.m. All boats are welcome to hang out just off the island! It’s sure to be a fun time!
- Saturday, September 5th: Labor Day Weekend is also FlinchyPalooza number two with the 36th Annual Keystone Regional Chili Cookoff (formally on City Island) in the Flinchy’s parking lot. Cookoff will be from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and then the music & fun will go on until 11:00 p.m. Fantastic bands, lots of games & contests, too. If you are interested in participating either as a cook or sponsor call or see Flinchy or Chief Chili.
As always, profits go to Lower Allen Police Youth Programs and a portion will go to a local Marine Corps sponsored charity. These will be the parties of the summer – come out and have great fun for a great cause!
Call us for full service wedding and event catering or to schedule a corporate lunch/dinner at Flinchy’s! Flinchy’s Catering Services now has a partnership for a Super Stretch 15 PassengerLincoln Town Limo. This car has been completely redone with a state-of-the-art sound system! It can be part of
any of your special events, be it a Corporate Awards Night, Wedding, Holiday, etc. Shop around if you must, but call us before you sign! You will be amazed! Contact us today (717)503-8574, or visit our website to view menus & see photos!
This Week at Flinchy’s!
|Tuesday 7/28:||Big John & Trivia|
|Wednesday 7/29:||Freddie Long|
DJ Don & Thirsty Thursday
|Friday 7/31:||DJ Don|
|Saturday 8/1:||Jeffrey J. Walker|
|Sunday 8/2:||Sunday Funday On The Deck with DJ Don!|
Even if you forget to make a reservation, (and we do recommend them) at least call ahead up to 30 minutes before you want to arrive to get on the list! It pays off!
If you are using a coupon of any kind, read it carefully for restrictions, many are not honored on certain days.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Saturday, August 8th: Flinchy Mini-Palooza at the City Island Beach and on River starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 10th: CIGARS UNDER THE STARS – Mark your calendars and watch for updates!
- Friday, August 21st: Dawson will be doing the Mid-Day Gourmet on TV-27 WHTM between 12 & 12:30.
- Saturday, September 5th: FlinchyPalooza number two with the 36th Annual Keystone Regional Chili Cookoff (formally on City Island) in the Flinchy’s parking lot. Cookoff will be from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and then the music & fun will go on until 11:00 p.m.
Have you seen the new ORANGE CRUSHER on the Train Wreck Deck? It can make juice for 28 Orange Crushes per minute – You won’t have to wait long at Flinchy’s!
Flinchy’s Trip to Greece is Postponed.
We are sorry to say that the 8-day Flinchy’s Greek Island Trip has been postponed. Not cancelled – just postponed. We postponed the trip to Transylvania a few years back for a year and it turned out to be one of the best trips we ever took – so stand by! We may also have a “last minute” trip in the fall for those of you that are flexible and like bargains! Watch this spot!
BIG NEWS FOR FLINCHY’S GLUTEN FREE CUSTOMERS
We have now perfected our Beef Base so it is Gluten Free! Effective immediately, we now have these delicious gluten free menu options all the time:
- GLUTEN FREE CHILI
- GLUTEN FREE NACHOS
Come on in and try them, they are so good!
FLINCHY’S WINS PA SOUP COOK-OFF AGAIN!
Congratulations to Flinchy’s own, Chef Craig, for another 1st Place win with his Cream of Lobster Soup. He has won this cook-off 3 years in a row & also took a 2nd place in another cook-off. Who makes the BEST SOUP in Central PA? Come to Flinchy’s and find out!
|If you or someone you know is getting married, call us for a consultation (717)503-8574, or visit our website to view menus & see photos! We can cater showers, rehearsal dinners, receptions and even bachelorette or bachelor parties. We can plan the entire event and even officiate!|
Weekly Drink Specials
- Monday: Bartender’s Choice
- Tuesday: $3.50 Captain & Coke; $3.00 Summer Shandy
- Wednesday: $2.00 Coors Light Pint; $3.00 Smirnoff Vodka
- Thursday: $3.00 Long Island Ice Teas; $3.00 Ice Picks
- Friday: $3.00 Blue Moon Pints; $3.00 Smirnoff Vodkas
- Saturday: $5.00 Orange Crushes; $2.00 Coors Light Pints
- Sunday: $2.00 Miller Lite Pints; $3.00 Bloody Marys
Wedding Planners of Central PA
Did you know that Flinchy’s is a member of the Wedding Planners Group of Central PA. We have been working with other partners in the organization. If you are planning a wedding, visit our Wedding Planner Partners here!
Flinchy’s has a new dedicated Gluten Free menu! Check it out here!
Flinchy’s Catering fits ALL your needs!
- Holiday Parties
- Football Tailgates or Get Togethers in your home
- Business Meetings
Whatever your occasion, we can make it happen for you with NO MINIMUM for ordering! The possibilities are endless! Contact us at 761-9000 to discuss your upcoming event!
Need a Clown?
We have one of those, too!
Call for more info!
Show Your Card & Save!
Flinchy’s has been certified as a AAA (American Automobile Association) recognized restaurant nationally. We are part of the “Show Your Card & Save” program. If you show your AAA card when served at Flinchy’s, you get 15% off your total food bill Sundays thru Wednesdays and 10% OFF Thursday thru Saturday.