What’s New at Flinchy’s?
The Train Wreck Deck is still open and the crowds keep enjoying it!
Deck Heaters are keeping us warm and dry so stop by and visit!
EXPERIENCED LINE COOK POSITION
NOW OPEN AT FLINCHY’S
Stop by and drop off resume or call for an appointment. Position is available immediately, offering flexible hours
GET READY FOR A FLINCHY’S KIND OF HALLOWEEN!
Next Friday, October 31st
Flinchy’s Annual Halloween Party!
This year’s theme will be “GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT!”
Put your imagination to work and come as something that will blow the doors off! Special prizes for Best Costume Male & Female, Best Couple & more. VAMPIRE Wine will be available & Bernie’s girls will be on hand from 10:00-11:00 with samplings of Watermelon, Fruit Punch & Green Apple Smirnoff Vodka’s. POCKET ROCKIT will be on stage for your entertainment & we’ll have lots of goodies to pass out! You won’t want to miss this party!
The NFL Is Back at Flinchy’s!
Join us Thursday nights, Sundays &Monday nights!We have Nine TV’s streaming the games & two bars to keep you hydrated!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Saturday, October 25th:
CCH Welcome Back Harvest Party hosted by Matthew Flinchbaugh. This will be a great event, if you’re interested in attending, contact Matt directly by email or Facebook or just stop by Flinchy’s.
- Wednesday, October 29th:
Attend a DiBruno Bros Holiday Cheese Class at the GIANT Cooking School, Camp Hill, from 5-7:30pm. Learn about the cheese from a DiBruno rep, and have some fun! It will be a great session, whether you are a cheese lover or are planning a holiday party! Cost is $20/pp. Contact Dawson or Giant (724-1166) to reserve your spot.
- Wednesday, November 5th Flinchy’s “Wine it up Wednesday” Seminars! This will be the first of 4 monthly seminars featuring 5 wines presented by Southern Wines’ Bernie Strackhouse! Light fare will be served with the wines. The first is a basicwine seminar is a professional caliber introductory course of study designed for individuals who desire to learn about wine. The focus is to develop a basic knowledge of wine, wine evaluation, wine description and wine and food pairing. You will be earning one of four different diplomas upon successful completion of the seminar. If you attend all four seminars special gifts will be presented.The November 5th Seminar will be from 6:00-7:00 and is limited to the first 20 people that sign up. Cost is $25 per person. Make your reservations today at Flinchy’s or call 761-9000.
- Saturday, November 8th:
We’re kicking off our 12th year as your favorite restaurant, bar & deck with a Luau! That’s right a very early spring Luau, complete with Tequila specials, lei’s, an ICE LUGE, Pocket Rockit on stage and more! Mark your calendars to join us for this gala event!
- Saturday, November 8th:
2nd Annual Helping Hands 4 Emilia 5k to benefit Sean Bartolucci. The race begins at 10:30am. Register before 10/27 and save some money - Register here!
- Monday, November 10th:
Our 11th Annual Marine Corps Birthday Lunch & Ceremony. The Luncheon begins at 12 noon with SOS as the Lunch Special (Free to all Uniformed Marines) followed by the formal ceremony. It will include the reading of the Commandant’s Message, Cake Cutting with a Marine Officer’s Sword, and a brief talk by an honored guest.
- Monday, November 10th:
Guinness Brewery will be hosting a special promotion on this day. Details to be announced as we get closer.
Flinchy’s has ONCE AGAIN been voted the
Simply the Best Suburban Restaurant
for the 9th Straight Year.
THANK YOU for voting!
- Tuesday: Big John with Trivia
- Wednesday: Freddie Long
- Thursday: DJ Don & Thirsty Thursday!
- Friday: Jeffrey J. Walker
- Saturday: Roy Barrett
- Sunday: NFL Sunday Funday on The Train Wreck Deck!
|If you or someone you know is getting married, call us for a consultation (717)503-8574, or visit our website to view menus & see photos! We can cater showers, rehearsal dinners, receptions and even bachelorette or bachelor parties. We can plan the entire event and even officiate!|
Check out these great photos from Flinchypalooza taken by
Weekly Drink Specials
- Monday: Bartender’s Choice
- Tuesday: $3.50 Captain & Coke; $3.00 Summer Shandy
- Wednesday: $2.00 Coors Light Pint; $3.00 Smirnoff Vodka
- Thursday: $3.00 Long Island Ice Teas; $3.00 Ice Picks
- Friday: $3.00 Blue Moon Pints; $3.00 Smirnoff Vodkas
- Saturday: $5.00 Orange Crushes; $2.00 Coors Light Pints
- Sunday: $2.00 Miller Lite Pints; $3.00 Bloody Marys
Wedding Planners of Central PA
Did you know that Flinchy’s is a member of the Wedding Planners Group of Central PA. We have been working with other partners in the organization. If you are planning a wedding, visit our Wedding Planner Partners here!
Dawson and Chef Craig were panelists at a recent Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) of South Central PA meeting in Hershey. They helped kick off “GIG Chef to Plate – Celebrating Restaurants Serving Up Gluten Free Awareness” nationwide during the month of May. Flinchy’s just published a new dedicated Gluten Free menu! Check it out here!
Flinchy’s Catering fits ALL your needs!
- Holiday Parties
- Football Tailgates or Get Togethers in your home
- Business Meetings
Whatever your occasion, we can make it happen for you with NO MINIMUM for ordering! The possibilities are endless! Contact us at 761-9000 to discuss your upcoming event!
Need a Clown?
We have one of those, too!
Call for more info!
Show Your Card & Save!
Flinchy’s has been certified as a AAA (American Automobile Association) recognized restaurant nationally. We are part of the “Show Your Card & Save” program. If you show your AAA card when served at Flinchy’s, you get 15% off your total food bill Sundays thru Wednesdays and 10% OFF Thursday thru Saturday.