FEATURED SELECTIONS FOR
WEEKEND OF JANUARY 13-15, 2017
- Chili, French Onion, plus one of Chef Craig’s Award Winning – all made in house! Plus Cream of Lobster soup!
- Vegetarian Egg Rolls. Our fantastic Veggie egg rolls with mai tai dipping sauce. $8.
- Red Beet and Goat Cheese. With chopped caramelized walnuts on salad greens with an orange juice and balsamic dressing. $4.
- 12-14oz T-Bone Steak. Thick Aged Prime T-Bone done to your request. Served with 2 sides, warm crusty bread and house made honey butter. $28
- Red’s Best Seafood of the Week. NEW AT FLINCHY’S! We will be offering one fresh caught fish or shell fish from off the North East Coast, traceable to the boat and captain each week. It will change each week due to what is running and how big of a catch there is. This will enable even a small one boat fishermen to provide you with a truly “Fish du Jour”, and it’s all fresh! We cannot post what it will be until we are able to order mid-week. Keep an eye on our Facebook page. Could be Seabass, Red Fish, or even oysters!
- Your choice of Peanut Butter Pie, Chocolate Lava Cake, Carrot Cake with cheesecake center & butter cream icing.
Ask your server for their Christmas Martini of the Day!
Guarantee you it will be great “Christmastini”!
Or better yet a glass of Flinchy’s Granny’s Egg Nog!!!
For an delicious table appetizer try the Portabella & Feta w/Balsamic Vinaigrette on the HOT ROCK!