FLINCHY’S – Probably the best restaurant in town!
THANK YOU CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA!!
We are honored to be named as SIMPLY THE BEST SUBURBAN RESTAURANT for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT YEAR! Thank you- Our customers are Simply The Best!
In 2011 we were named “BEST OVERALL RESTAURANT – CASUAL DINING by Central PA Magazine.
Also in 2011, FLINCHYPALOOZA raised over $8,000 for Lower Allen Township Youth Programs! The Township was amazed and grateful! It is an all-day multi-band fundraiser in the Flinchy’s Parking Lot. Just a fun fun day with great people!
Previous Awards & Accolades:
- Flinchy’s was named Best Outdoor Dining and Overall Favorite by Central PA Magazine We were also named Simply-the-Best Suburban Restaurant for the 5th year in a row by Harrisburg Magazine
- FLINCHY’S SALSA WINS FIRST PLACE AT THE “HOT AND SPICY FOOD FESTIVAL”! THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!
- Congratulations to us and Chef Craig (who did the work) on another award winning batch of SALSA! There can be no doubt that our salsa is the very best and made fresh almost daily! Stop in and enjoy some with our daily home made Nacho Chips!
- FLINCHY’S: CENTRAL PA MAGAZINE 2010 WINNER: “OUTDOOR DINING”
- We are also the designers of the self-contained cooking pot the made the Guinness Book of World Records cooking the World’s Largest Pot of Chili
Come visit us and see our other awards on the walls of Flinchy’s Hall of Fame.
Flinchy’s Gives Back
Flinchy’s is proud to support the local community. We have been able to support various charities & organizations through fundraiser proceeds. Flinchy’s also offers discount programs to Schools, non-profits, and local companies. Please contact us to discuss your fundraising event at Flinchy’s!
In 2012 alone, we have participated in many efforts to give back. To highlight a few:
- WE ARE STILL PENN STATE fundraiser was held at Flinchy’s this summer, and raised $2,000 to support organizations that assist in preventing & providing awareness for sexual abuse
-In April we hosted Flinchy’s Fights Cancer in support of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Central Pennsylvania and Lindsay Coulter, the 2012 LLS Woman of the Year. Through selling icons at the bar, t-shirts, raffles, and a portion of proceeds, we assisted Lindsay in raising over $2,500 in one afternoon!
- Every year Flinchy supports local sports teams as a sponsor.
- In 2010 we sponsored Flinchy’s Modified Pitch Softball Team.
- We are proud to be known in Central Pa as a restaurant that supports and contributes to local charities and non-profits. Giving back to the community is something we are very proud of.
- Flinchypalooza. A day of multiple bands and events in our parking lot which raised over $4,000 for the Lower Allen Township Police Dept to purchase a new K-9 Dog in 20120.
- Sponsor & food providers to Trinity High School’s Monte Carlo Night, Cumberland Valley’ Eagle Foundation Gala, the Historical Society of Dauphin County’s Deck the Halls Christmas Gala, and many more.
Flinchy’s supports the US Marine Corps and host the Annual Marine Corps Birthday Luncheon every November 10th at Flinchy’s (Public as well as all Marines welcome) and a sponsor of the Marine’s Toy’s for Tot’s Christmas Program.
We are proud of our contributions back to the community that we belong to and the people who made us what we are! We, at Flinchy’s, believe that it is not only our duty to give back to the community; it is a labor of love!
Findit-Media Internet Marketing Strategies & Tactics
That Get You More Customers. Handled Redesign of
The Cornerstone Coffeehouse Stop in to enjoy the
wondrous drinks and warm atmosphere.
iChase Solutions – small business consulting, email marketing & e-newsletters and social media management
The Best Philly Hoagies on the Pike.
A trip back in time with over 125 antique and craft vendors.
Enjoy Simon Cameron Mansion
A great place for your catered event.
Hand Made One of a Kind Jewelry
The Pride of the Susquehanna is an authentic stern paddlewheel riverboat owned and operated by the Harrisburg Area Riverboat Society.
From May to October, the Pride offers a variety of cruises